Sunday, June 01, 2008

tagged

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Currently is 3-Fs'
-Family
-Frens
-Football/Futsal

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
teh o-ice

3. Where do you wish to get married?
Anywhere will do

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
Dota meh , own own own

5. Are you in love?
maybe GUA

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
i can direct u there but i can't recall the name

7. Name of the latest text book you bought?
Sejarah tingkatan5, tat was 2 years ago

8. What is your full name?
Jack El Nino Chan

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
Both

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Doraemon , and ask him to be my personal assistant

11. Christina or Britney?
Christina-no Ronaldo

12. Do you do your own laundry?
nope

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Anfield, the future and the past

14. Hugs or kisses?
Gay Question

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-Known as Linda Yeoh Lay Lin
-Knew her 2 years ago
-Loves her Lord very much
-her internet explorer not connecting properly but her msn and ares are perfectly fine
-she's very nice to tag me instead of other fellows zzzz

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
-football
-futsal
-Steven Gerrard
-Fernando Torres
-singing
-flaming shu hwai
-sleeping
-Liverpool FC

17. 8 things I say too often
-WA! Damn Gay Man...
-GAYLOU!!
-Derrrrr Rerrrrrrrrrr
- Oh NO!
-OMG
-Mahai
-Lame

18. 8 books I've read recently
Newspapers only

19. songs I could listen to over and over again
-Dou Shi Ni - Guang Liang
-You'll never walk alone
-Don't wanna miss a thing - Aero Smith
-ForeverLove - Lee Hom
-Before it's too late- The Goo Goo Dolls
-Palace & Main -Kent
-Bu Dong
-Ni Bu Zhai- Lee Hom
-Black Humour- Jay Chou

20. 8 things I learnt last year
-My Jealousy is a noob thingy
-My Overcontroling is a noob thingy
-Can't get the ball? Get the man
-When u have money , u got power
-Treating others good , don't expect anything in return , u live better
- I've Changed from bad to good.

21.8 people you tag
Nice guy like me , will no taggy others

No comments: