Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Break

Finally the long semester of 4 months comes to a close, and i doubt i did well this sem. I was having a holiday mood right after 2 months the sem started.
My 2 offer letters came last month, one from Coventry and another from Swinburne, of cuz with unconditional la , for someone as pro as me. I decide not to go in the end as i might take on MBA after my degree , MIGHT ! Eh , everytime my dad told me ," Tahan la , few more years only ma.. " i still recall the time when i was in form 3 , he once told me a similar one " tahan for 8 years more only ... then once ur cert came in ur life, u can have ur time ."
For every fellows' life , our 18 years of education life, is an exchange for a piece of paper ... zzzz

I have a fren who's indeed extremely insane or a bit retarded.
He told me his plans after he's done with his degree...
1. Prepare to sell his dad company ( which i gave him an offer to take over 40% of the shares zzzz)
2. Travel around the world ( ....................... )
3. Not planing to get married nor have a child
4. Get settled down in Japan ( kamikaze wannabe )
5. Rdy to sleep in a box

It's kinda good in a way , he has a pretty good background & he take life as simple as he can .
Wishing i can take life tat way as well, BUT I HAVE THE HUNGERRRRR of success ( see how it goes , MAYBE ! )

Btw , i am having holidays now, u can call me out anytime .
For those who are having emo nights , u can call me and i can practice my singing to u( WITH A GUARANTEE OF SWEET DREAMS ! )
If u still cant get over ur emo feelings, dun worry ... it's just a temporary feeling. But if ur as bodoh as u seem to return and get hurt again ... u can go ahead.


Ur European making a cool interview LOL

goin for ice cream soon, BB

No comments: