Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the special 3

Today , Mr Wong( aka hazel's silence manager ) scored a brilliant futsal goal by dribbling a defender with pace before giving out a shot with placing at the left bottom corner.
Leon was holding his head , shouted, laughed with an unbelievable expression
Also must not left out tat , he beat 2 mans in this game with his draging and pulling.

A Happy Mr Wong

His 1st goal of this sport comes in his normal game agaisnt Shafiq , if the Hazels' recalled.

And his 2nd comes in highschool days, was set up by me ( my-super-duper-ultimate-henry-kaka-ronaldinho-gerrard-lampard-ballack-through-ball-skillzzzz )
and he scored . AND WITH A FUNNY CELEBRATION tat i can only see 1ce in a life time, 1 time only , DU YI WU ER ..

But he threw tat celebration style aside after me and my classmates laughed so hard .


Now he just holds his fist and shook it hard

Speaking of Celebration, to me...

This is Priceless

No comments: