Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is FAMILIAR

Occasionally , i find some situation a lil cliche . Like i've been through it , or i did it on someone else .
Sometimes i can see what's coming , either the good or the bad. Certainly , we just welcome the good stuffs with an open hand , and avoiding the bad to come face to face with ya.

Just i notice, sometimes i find myself a lil dumb ( yea that's coming from me ) . Dumb as in , i've been tru the similar situation i'm facing , knowing that the result will be no other than a negative conclusion. Yet, i still stood by , naively thinking that the situation will take a twist and ends with a Happily Ever After. Is this the karma i am facing for letting down the people who brought good deeds and serve me nicely in life ? Well , hell knows.

Another thing i will whine about is , what i've became today .
I mean , i am not complaining for being who i am , but i am still trying to locate some parts of the good ol' me. There was once a very close friend of mine , she said " it's not everyone who will act that way ". Huge bitch slap on the face of Jack Chan, hohohoho. I wanna thank Yi Ying really , flashing facts after facts. She's like Mother Theresa Junior , too nice, and i mean really . The reason i found that we clicked so well as friends, is because she's probably the yang and i am the yin , that brings a balance between her's and my point of views. Maybe she thought i don't care anymore, but i do , or at least for the lunch she promised HARHARHAR.

Stop the whinning now, take a peek into my life.
Been up to ntg really , playing like a shit crap , holidays are fun but not meaningful .
Trying to rediscover myself again by fixing my puzzle of life.

Some random stuffs that i think it might worth ur time during the hols :

Sudden Attack - PEW PEW!


Gossip girl is really an entertaining series


3 - Layer- The - Drug - Tea


playing with my father's old drinking gears, mixing pepsi + strawberry + cyrup = PEPAWRUP.
Don't worry i'll discover new receipe to my sparking cocktails.


A cliche quote , I've thought of saying something which meant nothing.
I want you, but i am not the one who could make u happy.

off to bed now, Finally .

No comments: