Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glory Glory ( hunters )

The Reason why i don't speak about Football issues with a Manscums.

" Wa , Liverpool beat Madrid 4-0, If vs Man Utd sure 10 - 0 le , Juventus also noob la , lose to draw with Chelsea at home . "

After they won their rivals,

" Noob! Chelsea / Liverpool / Arsenal all losers "

After a lost to arch rivals,

" Wa u all play damn well wey , we deserved to lose "
Scums, are u so afraid that I will taunt u that u gotta keep my mouth shut 1st?

Did all these similar lines crossed ur heart/mind? Lul

even worse,

" What is Munich Air disaster? "
hahaha

I believe most of em who's within my range of age between 18 - 30
Goes this way :


I Respected him with his honesty LOL

to be even stupider



And most of us came across this situation if ur not a scumhead




That's why i've learnt to shut it against man scums :D

No comments: