Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hippo Hippo Hypo

I am bored and sien , holiday seems lifeless , and i have a week + left ONLY!
Oh , now that's shit .
So , to make myself usefull and to spend my time WISELY. I'll be writing in an entry upon HYPOCRITES

I was shopping for drinks in 7-11 ( hey shopping for DRINKS aint lame, the fridge in SHELL is HUGE and it has total of 50 drinks ). As my fingers scroll upon Justea. An Aunty , alright not to say old but she was holding a kid's hand.
" Mi , i want pepsi ..."
" No , canot drink too much soft drinks , bad for health 1 u know ok? "
The kid kept silence for a few seconds and he headed for the junk food area.
A rang came in , the aunty took her cell out,
" yea , i wanted to ask u , i am in 7-11 now , wat drinks do you guys wanted ? "
" How bout ur school frens leh ? "
" OK OK "
She then grabbed 8 cans of pepsi , headed towards the counter.
As she reached the counter, i could hear complaints from a distance.

So she was a Hypo?
Same applies to people these days.
1.Your gonna tell me that , Malays do not eat pork.
2.Your gonna tell me that , Christians can't lie and u thank God for your food and everything else.
3.Your gonna tell me that , i don't believe in Ghost
4.Your gonna tell me that , i 've gotten over him/her =)
5.Your gonna tell me that , ur doin something in a pair/ group, a problem came by . u said" It's your fault for all these happening ! "

while hypos have another say to it .
1. undisclosed person A , told me .. his dad brought a bunch of Datos' to enjoy Bah Kut Teh in Jalan Ipoh.
2. To make it straight forward, my mum bought the food and i entertain myself with football.So, i worship my parents and football .When God started this world , is it true that he threw us a black and white ball , to make our life happier? So , if ur answer for food is still God? Hell Yeah dude! ur shit lying .
3. And you pee in ur pants and ran like a dog when u see 1
4. The next day i'll see u sending her/him a text . =(
5. " It's your fault for all these happening ! " <--- sorry , we clap with both hands.What happened? did your balls drop off? Even people with publicity are hypo.

Real Madrid , the Galacticos,as they pursue Ronaldo's signature .. Alex Ferguson and ManU was rubbishing so hard and threw it straight at their face, calling them Hijackers . Also, Lodging an official report to the UEFA . Yesterday , Alex gave a mouthfull of speech , that he's very certain of getting their hands on Berbatov.. but also screwing Spurs if they were to lodge a report . Being caught in their own words .. is such a sad humiliation huh? hijackers...

Few years back I have heard people saying Malaysia is such a wan-dey-ful place to RIP . Now they wanna get their ass on the plane , settle down in blabla country ,every sunday singing halehluya.

Some people who will say " hahaha i know i am fat already , but i dun mind ... " in the end , we started calling them "Fatty " , it gets on their nerves.

I've seen Malays having their lunch during puasa seasons.

Policeman who blocked my ride and insisted that he will not take in bribe ( with his shinny TakNakRasuah badge ).
I changed the formal to the unformal by pronouncing Rasuah as "YUM CHA " he took a few notes and set me free, waving to me with a smile as i step on the accelerator.

We are all hypos... so be it .
I love you , you love me , we are happy family.


addition to Jack's facts
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans
Boots with the fur
I fucking hate this music

Bye hypos

No comments: