Saturday, February 23, 2008

Birds with Love

There's two love birds making a nest on my internet cable line.
Sweet eh ? My line is bad enough and here comes another 2 lil birdies tat will only make the line worsen? ( so far so good )

The nest is like so huge already , if i were to tear it down , seems like i am destroying their effort .
But it's cute u see, they flew in and out grabing small lil lil flakes , which i dun really knw wat is it.

Wonder if there 's any birdnest to be provided or not

Well if these two noobies were to make me Dc from my game , sayonara lovey devey

Left pic : KuKo
Right pic : KiKo ( i dun even knw " pin jek da pin jek " )

But sumhow its a good thing , welcome to the Chan's outdoor cabin , have a pleasant stay .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...maybe very soon you will have free bird nest. I like the way your photos taken.