Thursday, October 25, 2007

Final Project Sem4

Was wondering why am i not asleep for this kinda time. 3 am right now and i still have my fingers stuck on to my lappy . I have a presentation tomoro for my final project later at 10 stg.
Depression stucked in my head as i look at my final lighting proto-type , was superbly dissapointed with the outcome , the finishing , the paint and my own work.I was never let down by myself so terribly, wanna be a lil kiasu this time around , but i think i screwed it , it turned even worst.

I got an offer letter from Swinburne, yet I have to re-think and re- consider it . i can't even handle the competition my fellow course mates put on me , how am i suppose to handle chinese / whites from other countries in Aussie?! Yea , sapu. still i knew i cud do better but i was jus fooling around, Well Deserved.I could only hope for a C + or C right now.


A lil preview , will add on the processes soon. Night, ppl.

No comments: