Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random

After re-designing it the same lamp for twice, i finally got it right.
From a flat design ( i tried to make my life simple by designing it this way )
to
A crazy expensive design ( thought it will go through cuz it's much complicated)
and finally
My Dinosaur Egg


Mr Wazir :" U think u can produce this a?"
me :" sure sir , cuz it's not that hard "
Mr Wazir :" u know welding a stainless steel product to mass metals are totally diff welding "
me (strech my eyes wide and noded )
Mr Waizr :'' i can approve u but ..... ( all his explaination )"
Mr Wazir :" but if u manage to produce 2 prototype , i think this will be a very interesting Lamp, and ur finishing is very very important"
Me ( duh i know )
Mr Wazir :" do come back when u need help or ur facing a blockage."
Me:" sure sir "

Basically , i also duno why i chose Perodua as the corporate.
Well other's design are much simpler and cost lesser TEE HEE!

No comments: